Our clients are at the heart of everything we do – we maintain high standards of care that we tailor to each client’s specific needs to ensure that we provide the support that each person wants and requires.
We closely follow guidelines from the Care Quality Commission and Skills for Care to provide high standard, person-centred care. Our support workers regularly receive training from these specialist organisations, recognised training provides, and appropriate charities and specialist organisations.
Our philosophy isn’t simply a page on a website – it permeates everything that we do, our policies, our training and every element of our services. This means that:
- Your choices matter
- Your needs are individually assessed
- Your Person Centred Plan is created with you and your goals at the centre of the process
- We treat all clients and their needs individually
- We value input from your family and friends
- We promote your rights to your own ethics, religious needs and beliefs
- We work with you to design outcome-focused plans to meet your specific needs
- We ensure that our staff are trained to meet local and national regulatory requirements
- We develop our staff skills to provide effective and appropriate support for you
- We pride ourselves on our honest and integrity in every step of our support